Immigration Services

Immigration Services

Visitor Visa

A visitor’s visa allows you to travel to Canada temporarily, most times for a period of up to 6 months. Visit family or friends or as a tourist with our help.

Study Permit

A study permit is a temporary resident document that allows you to study in Canada for more than 6 months.

Work Permit

Most persons will require a work permit to be able to work in Canada. Find out if you are one of those persons.

Parent and Grandparent supervisa

Your parents and grandparents can visit Canada uninterrupted for up to 2 years at a time and be granted a visa for up to 10 years.


Most employers require an LMIA to be able to hire a temporary foreign worker. Call us to get started on your next international hire.

Declined file request and review

Declined!! But you are left wondering why. Well wonder no more, with our file request and review service you will be able to determine exactly why your application was declined so you can leverage this information for future applications.

Federal Skilled Worker

Did you know as an educated, experienced foreigner, you may already have the skills and education necessary to successfully settle in Canada? Contact us today to find out how to get started.

Federal Skilled trades

Canada is in need of YOUR trade. Yes your trade. Call us to see if your trade is considered in demand in Canada and how to get here.

Express Entry

The federal skilled trade, federal skilled worker, Canadian experience class and some provincial nominee programs are all managed by the Express entry system. We work with what you have to offer to help you be successful under the express entry system. Get invited to apply within 2 weeks of being in the pool when you follow the Savannah formula for express entry success.

Spousal and Children Sponsorship

Are you a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident wanting to reunite your family in Canada. A sponsorship application is one of the most complicated paperwork application you will take on in your lifetime, or not, take time out to make the fun preparations for your family to join you in Canada and let us do the boring part….. the paperwork.

Provincial Nomination

Provinces or territories have many streams available for international workers. Let us explore them and find the best fit for you.

Parent and grandparent sponsorship

Want your parents or grandparents to remain in Canada permanently and be able to work, qualify for pension, insurance and all the benefits you have? Give us a call and get started on their application.